Hi, this website is about Oliver Lorincz, Hungarian endurance trainer, mtbiker, and trail runner. Most of the articles in this website are in hungarian. Sorry, it would be lot of time for me to translate them.
If you are living here in Budapest, looking for a trainer, or coach for your activities, I am here to help! I specialize in endurance training, but weight training is also close to my qualifications. I give trainings and classes in one of Budapest's nicest gym, in the World Class Fitness, 3 locations in the city. MTB and running trainings held in the Hármashatárhegy and other mountains in the Buda hills or in the Pilis. The hills around Budapest are trail paradises! Contact me if you are interested!
- UCI International doping inspector, 2008, Geneva, Switzerland
- UCI International MTB commissaire, 2006, Aigle, Switzerland
- UCI International training course for cycling coaches Level 3 „High Pass” diploma, Aigle, Switzerland, 2004
- National MTB Commisaire, 2005
- Polar Own Zone instructor, 2000
- JG Spinning instructor certificate, 1999
- P.E. and Recreation teacher B.S. Degree 1995 ELTE University, Budapest
- Intermediate level swim coach certificate, 1994
- International ski instructor diploma, 1993
My main results:
- 2 times national 24 hours solo mtb champion
- 1 international wins of solo 24 hours in Austria
- 2 international wins, one runner up of solo 12 hours mtb in Austria
- 40th position in the UTMB, from 2300 runner (1400 finisher) - in 2007
- countless podium finishes in mtb XC, marathon and ultra trail running races in Hungary
- Team coach of the first hungarian pro mtb team called Magellan 2000-2003
- Team Manager of the Hungarian national XC mtb team 2003-2004
- Spinning instrucor, and personal trainer in different health clubs in Budapest from 1998
- Qualifying athlete's coach for the Athen's Olympic games (MTB XCO)
- My trainees are from beginners to professionals. More then 10 national championship wins in MTB, and impressive international results, like mtb marathon World Championship 12th place in the women's field, or the 24 hours solo U23 European champion results.
- Club coach of hungary's bigest grassroots team called Bringabanda
- Columnist for the BikeMag cycling magazine: training, nutrition.